G-Eazy net worth, Gerald Earl Gillum better known by his stage name G-Eazy, is an American rapper, producer, and songwriter who has made a name for himself in the music industry. With multiple chart-topping albums, sold-out tours, and lucrative brand deals, G-Eazy has amassed an impressive net worth at a young age.
Recent Released: James Cameron The Multifaceted Canadian Film Icon
In this article, we will take a closer look at G-Eazy’s net worth, age, salary, career, personal life, family background, education, and more. Whether you’re a long-time fan or just learning about this hip hop star, read on to find out how G-Eazy went from an unknown artist to a wealthy rap superstar.
|Name||Gerald Earl Gillum|
|Nickname||G-Eazy, Lance Dominik Nicholas|
|Birthday||24 May 1989|
|Parents||Edward Gillum, Suzanne Olmsted|
|Profession||Rapper, songwriter, producer|
|Net Worth||$20 million|
G-Eazy’s Net Worth
Estimates of G-Eazy’s net worth vary, but most sources put it between $9 million and $26 million as of 2023.
Here are some of the key factors contributing to his wealth:
- Album sales – G-Eazy has released several popular studio albums like These Things Happen (2014) and When It’s Dark Out (2015), which have sold over 500,000 copies each. Music sales make up a significant portion of his net worth.
- Concert tours – He headlines sold-out tours across the U.S. and Europe. His touring income likely ranges in the millions.
- YouTube revenue – On YouTube alone, G-Eazy has over 5 billion views. This generates a steady stream of ad revenue.
- Brand deals – G-Eazy has collaborated with labels like RCA Records and companies like Puma. These business deals are quite lucrative for the rapper.
So through various music, touring, YouTube, and endorsement ventures, G-Eazy has amassed a sizeable fortune in his music career so far.
G-Eazy’s Age and Background
Gerald Earl Gillum was born on May 24, 1989 in Oakland, California. He is currently 34 years old as of 2023.
G-Eazy had a turbulent upbringing as a child. His parents divorced when he was in first grade. He was raised mostly by his mother, who did interior design work and taught art lessons.
As a student at Berkeley High School, G-Eazy started to get into music and hip hop. He produced mixtapes with his friends and they formed a group called The Bay Boyz. The stage name “G-Eazy” came about during this time too.
After high school, he briefly attended Loyola University New Orleans but dropped out within his first year to pursue music full-time. The rest, as they say, is history.
Overview of G-Eazy’s Music Career
G-Eazy’s career took off in 2011 when he released his first mixtape The Endless Summer. The lead single “Runaround Sue” garnered over 4 million views on YouTube.
His debut album These Things Happen came out in 2014 and peaked at #3 on the Billboard 200 chart. It featured the hit single “I Mean It” which has over 300 million views on YouTube.
In 2015, G-Eazy released his smash hit album When It’s Dark Out. It contained chart-topping singles like “Me, Myself and I” and “You Got Me” and hit #5 on the Billboard 200.
Other major releases include The Beautiful & Damned (2017) and The Scary Nights EP (2019). Across his discography, G-Eazy has accumulated billions of streams worldwide.
Some key highlights from G-Eazy’s fruitful music career so far:
- 5+ billion YouTube views
- Multiple platinum singles like “No Limit” and “Him & I”.
- Sold out world tours across 4 continents
- Co-headlined with artists like Logic and Lil Wayne
With his slick rhymes, radio-friendly beats, and heartthrob look, G-Eazy has cemented himself as a major player in the rap game. He shows no signs of stopping his chart domination.
G-Eazy’s Income Sources and Lucrative Deals
So how much does G-Eazy make in a year? Here is a breakdown of his annual income from various sources:
- Music sales: $500,000+
- Touring and concerts: $1 million+
- YouTube revenue: $300,000+
- Brand partnerships and endorsements: $500,000+
His total yearly income likely exceeds $2.5 million.
In terms of endorsements, G-Eazy has landed many high-paying brand deals during his career including:
- Puma – In 2017, the sneaker company reportedly paid him $1.5 million to be a brand ambassador. He’s released special edition Puma shoes.
- H&M – He starred in several campaigns for the fashion retailer.
- Vitamin Water – An endorsement deal with this beverage brand in 2015 added to his income.
With his burgeoning business ventures outside music including a rosé wine brand and nightclub residencies, G-Eazy’s annual paychecks continue to grow each year.
G-Eazy’s Personal Life, Girlfriends and Relationships
In terms of his personal life, G-Eazy likes to keep it private for the most part. However, some high-profile relationships have put him in the spotlight.
G-Eazy dated pop superstar Lana Del Rey for a short time in 2017. Their romance inspired their duet song “Him & I”.
From 2017 to 2018, G-Eazy dated Halsey. They made for a music power couple but had a messy breakup. Their 2018 track “Him & I” was about their tumultuous relationship.
In 2020, G-Eazy dated model Yasmin Wijnaldum. They made their relationship “Instagram official” but split by early 2021.
Most recently, he’s been linked to model Josie Canseco. But aside from his dating life, G-Eazy likes to keep details about his family, childhood, and more private.
Quick Facts About G-Eazy
|Full Name:||Gerald Earl Gillum|
|Birthday:||May 24, 1989|
|Age:||34 years old|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in|
|Net Worth:||$9 – $26 million|
|First Album:||These Things Happen (2014)|
|Biggest Hit:||“Me, Myself & I” (2015)|
|YouTube Subscribers:||6.7 million|
|Social Media Followers:||9.2 million on IG|
In summary, G-Eazy is an accomplished rap artist who has accumulated an impressive net worth of around $10-20 million. He’s earned millions through chart-topping albums, sold-out tours, YouTube hits, and lucrative brand endorsements.
Some key takeaways about G-Eazy’s career and life:
- Released several platinum albums and multi-platinum singles like “No Limit”.
- Tours all over the world to venues filled with adoring fans.
- Amassed billions of streams and YouTube views.
- Landed endorsements with brands like Puma worth over $1 million.
- Keeps his personal life private, including details of family and upbringing.
- Dated famous models and pop stars like Lana Del Rey and Halsey.
At 34 years old, G-Eazy is only getting started both in music and business. His net worth will likely continue rising in the coming years through new album releases, touring, and strategic partnerships.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How did G-Eazy get so rich and famous?
Through a combination of hit albums, chart-topping singles, lucrative endorsement deals, sold-out touring, and billions of YouTube views. His slick music and heartthrob image struck a chord with fans worldwide.
What is G-Eazy’s background and real name?
His real name is Gerald Earl Gillum and he grew up in Oakland, California. He had a troubled childhood with his parents divorcing at a young age.
Is G-Eazy married or does he have a girlfriend?
G-Eazy is currently not married. He’s dated models like Yasmin Wijnaldum and Josie Canseco. He also had high-profile relationships with Lana Del Rey and Halsey.
How much money does G-Eazy make from YouTube?
With over 5 billion YouTube views, G-Eazy likely earns $300,000 to $500,000 annually from YouTube advertising revenue.
What are G-Eazy’s biggest songs?
His top hits include “Me, Myself & I,” “No Limit,” “Him & I,” “I Mean It,” and “You Got Me.” He has multiple platinum singles.
How much does G-Eazy make per show or concert?
For his arena tours, G-Eazy likely earns between $150,000 to over $200,000 per show on average.